These are the thoughts, questions, and fragments I am letting out of the box
Thursday, March 20, 2008
We've Matched!
We know where we are going! Virginia! My dear husband has worked so hard for four years and we have earned our first choice. It is going to be hard to leave the friends I have made here but we are ready for a new adventure. So, now I get to contact Bishops and see if I can find a job. But, as my husband reminded me, ministry is a calling not a paycheck. I have been nervous about this new page in our lives but I don't believe in luck, I believe in divine intervention. Well, I am going to find me some Virginia Ham and some peanuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to Rob! And for your job...where God guides, God provides. I am praying that all works out well. Do you have an ETD yet?
Aunt Mary
WONDERFUL!!! I am so excited for you and Rob!
I will be praying for the job but please take comfort in what Rob told you and know that The Lord will provide for your every need.
With Love!
LIli
Post a Comment