Sunday, May 30, 2010

A moment of zen

Today I took the time to read a whole magazine, cover to cover. I have had a crazy, busy month, and today I made myself slow down. So I did things on my back-up list, you know those things you would like to do but don't make it on the A list. I had breakfast with a good friend, took a long nap, and listened to the birds tweet. Later, I got really adventurous and I made myself an iced mocha tried a new recipe and cooked turkey burgers for my dog. Then I took a bubble bath, put on a moisture mask, and watched Mary Poppins. Oh and the best part, my husband uploaded new songs to my ipod and made new play lists. At the end of the day, I really had accomplished nothing and that was ok, because my moment of zen was when I realized that I didn't have anything more important to take care of then myself.

1 comment:

WanderingLili said...

Love it! Sounds wonderful! Oh and MP is one of my ALL TIME faves!!!