Monday, July 21, 2008

Betsy Sealand




Hello, my name is Betsy and I am the newest member of the Sealand family. Mom and Dad adopted me on Saturday. They say I'm a rescued dog but I think I rescued them from boredom. I think before I came along all they did was stare at each other. I have only been on this earth for eight months but I have learned a lot in my short time. I spent some time in North Carolina with some very nice people at a shelter. Ms. Georgietta came and got me and took me to her home but she has eight other dogs. I like having all the attention now. My daddy said that I have a forever family now. I have my own bed and my own food bowls with my name on it. Daddy told me that I won't be waking up in a different place every day anymore and that makes me happy.


I like to chase my toys, especially my blue hot dog. He squeaks and it makes me laugh. I love to cuddle and get hugs. I like to knaw on things, like mommy's diamond ring, it's sparkly. I really like long walks and short naps. I like big dogs but not annoying little yapppers. I don't believe in superfulous barking. You should only use your voice when you have something important to say.


Mommy and Daddy say I have cousins like Freckles, Star, Garden, Max, Tyler and an Uncle Rocky. I am glad to have a forever family and I hope you come to visit me soon.

3 comments:

Stephanie Miller said...

How cute!! Have fun with your new "baby"!

WanderingLili said...

SARAH, She is SOOOOO cute!!! I am excited for your new addition. YAHOO!!!

P.S. We want to see pics of the new place!!! Miss you BUNCHES!!!

St. Casserole said...

Absolutely adorable dog!!!

Love her! Delighted for you all!