Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where are we now?

We have arrived in our new hometown. We close on our house tomorrow. It is 830 miles from our door in Memphis to our new front door. Needless to say I am glad to be out of the car. Thank you for your prayers. Now I have procrastinated on something I must do so I am going to do it now! We will not have tv or internet until June 11, so I am going to start a media fast tomorrow morning. The best way to communicate with me is via cell phone or angel mail (prayer!).

4 comments:

WanderingLili said...

I know you will not get this till June 11, but but I just wanted you to know I MISS YOU!!! Glad to hear you and Rob are there safe and sound and we'll be praying for you guys.

Love ya girl - Lili

Sarah :) said...

Hey Sarah! Hope everything is going wonderfully! We miss you :)

Stephanie Miller said...

I tried to email last week, it didn't go through. Update us PLEASE!! :) I hope all is well.

Steph

WanderingLili said...

MISS YOU!!! Miss your blog a bunch too. - Lili