Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Discouraged

So I have not blogged in a while because I feel like no one is reading this thing. No one except Lili who is the most wonderful, supportive real life and blogging friend. She comments no matter how big or small, she gives me the applause, the pat on the back, the "atta girl." Well, here is an attempt to get some response from you lazy bloggers... I watched Oprah today and she talked about the epidemic of rudeness. What is something that people do that you think is really rude? And have you ever done it yourself? I will post my answer after I receive 3 comments. I hope I am low balling.

11 comments:

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I read your blog:) I'm a lazy comment leaver. I actually think of you often this month because I've been going back through Genesis and focusing on the life of Joseph, who's life theme is Bloom Where You Are Planted...just like yours:)

I hate when people answer their cellphones when they are having dinner with me. If I've ever done I've asked if it's ok and it would only be in an emergency situation.

WanderingLili said...

You are too sweet!!! I like to encourage, plus I love reading about what's going on in your life with you so far away! Don't wait so long between posts!

Okay, I hate when girls talk about how expensive their engagement rings cost! Like they think that it somehow shows them how much their guy loves them or something. Please!!!

Kristin said...

I read your blog! Please don't stop blogging. I, too, don't always leave a comment. Your words of wisdom are always very encouraging. And this comment makes three, so now you have to post again (ha, ha!).

Something that annoys me is when I'm driving and have my blinker on for quite some time and NO ONE lets me over. Very rude! People can also be rude when it comes to answering their cell phones, not just at dinner, but when you are having a meaningful conversation. I understand if it is an emergency, but at least excuse yourself!

loui said...

I'm reading, just don't get a comment in much--normally have one or the other of the children pulling on my arm or the mouse! --so rude those lil ones!!just kidding, but keep blogging--miss ya! oh, here little man comes--it's like he can here my fingers hitting the keys!

Stephanie Miller said...

I'm reading too! Keep blogging...

People driving slow in the fast lane annoy me, even more so when I pass them and they are talking on their CELL PHONE!!! I have definitely driven while talking on my phone, but probably not in the fast lane!

sanctifyingsarah said...

My pet peeve is people who do not say please or thank you. I mean we all learn it when we are children right? I think it is important to treat people with respect and courtesy whether it's the person checking you out at the grocery store or a boss talking to an employee.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Lili...good one on the ring. I don't think I've actually heard anyone talk like that but that would be the worst!

Caleb and Anna said...

Hey Sarah! I would have to say there are a lot of rude drivers in Memphis- traffic etiquette seems better anywhere else I go! I got to where I expected someone to run every red light, never let me over, etc. -A

Sara W said...

I read your blog all the time!! Like Stephanie, I don't always leave comments. :)

I HATE when people interrupt other people when they're talking. I think it's incredibly rude- like you don't care what that person has to say- you just want to voice your own opinion. Oh my gosh, it is my biggest pet peeve- I RARELY, if ever, interrupt someone.

WanderingLili said...

WOW SARAH!!! NINE COMMENTS!!! that totally surpasses most bloggers I know! =) WELL DONE!!!

Love ya girl!

Pat Coffey said...

Please tell me, is your pet peeve still the same, years later?