

Well, after a fretful afternoon yesterday, we heard that our offer had been accepted on our first home. We are both thrilled! Miraculously Rob's headache and my stomach ache have disappeared. We did have some competition on the house, but we won and we got the pot rack! (Check out the pictures it's next to our agent who is on the right of our pic and remember that is not our furniture in the house). Thank you for the prayers and keep them coming for all the final paper work. God's hand is so obvious in all of this that we are not anxious about anything. (OK, maybe a little bit). Tomorrow I leave for England. I will try to post some while I am there.
4 comments:
Congratulations! Looks like a cute place!
Have fun on your trip!
steph
Sorry I have not replyed in a bit We were in Mexico.
WONDERFUL NEWS about the HOUSE!!! 1500 sq ft. is great for Just the Two of you and maybe a little Sealand or two! ;)
Love ya girl and I'll be prayin' for ya
Congratulations - that's great.
Your house looks super cute!
Post a Comment