Well, we have been house hunting in VA. Our first day we were totally dejected. We would find a great, renovated house but it would be right next to a crumbling decaying building. Apparently it is illegal for the real estate agent to tell us if it's a "good or bad" area. But, when I saw a drug deal going on half a block from the house, I figured it out. But if you know my dh he was totally optimistic and said let's go on and look. Well, later on that night, he said "Oh no, we wouldn't live there, I don't want my wife shot." He is so sweet, caring about me like that! No, he is just southern and polite and didn't want to tell the agent NO!. But, finally we steered away from those areas and explored new territory. One of the things we have been really excited about is adopting a dog. We started the joke that we would have to get a pit bull if we lived in that part of town.
Well, today we were back to the sheltie variety of dog (for those of you who don't know a sheltie is like lassie thrown in the dryer and shrunk). We think we may have found IT! IT, the house is small, 1500 square feet, but it is charming. It has great curb appeal, low maintenance and big trees. So, y'all pray for us, that if this is God's will it will go smoothly. If it's not God's will let every door slam in our face! I hope tomorrow I can give you the address of our new house.
No comments:
Post a Comment