These are the thoughts, questions, and fragments I am letting out of the box
Sunday, January 9, 2011
There was this moment in the movie theater
There was this moment in the movie theater recently when I forgot I was in a movie theater. The movie took me away to another world. A world of imagination. This is when I know a movie is really good, when I become lost in the story. When I was younger, I used to get in trouble for daydreaming in class. The teacher thought I wasn't paying attention. They taught me not to daydream. As I have gotten older, I have learned to daydream again. Daydreaming is when I get my best ideas because I think of what is possible. Daydreaming is not practical, it is not cost effective, but it is productive. I have given myself permission to daydream and I feel so refreshed. Like sitting in a good movie, falling into a story, daydreaming lets you fall into possibility. So the next blog post will be called, "There was this moment of possibility..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I still LOVE your bolg! You have such a way with words. It makes me wanna go out and do something good! Miss you!
I'm happy to see a post again.
Post a Comment